Brothers

Brothers

Barak J. Davis

Barak J. Davis

William H. Davis Jr.

William H. Davis Jr.

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

SUNSHINE COMING TO TOWN!!!


Well my sunshine anyway! :) So even though the forecast for this coming weekend is gloomy, cold and dark....it's gonna be Bright, Warm, and Sun Shinny! That's because my AlisUn is coming for her second visit. The first was for my/her birthday in February and so now i am SO excited cuz she got to see the place before we had done anything to it. Now it's almost to completion, and since she is my biggest fan, i'm most excited that she gets to see the dramatic changes to the house first hand.
This is gonna be a blast! Imagine the four of us, Alison, dad, Willie, & me all driving around in a 3-seater pickup truck! It's a good thing it'll be cold, cuz we're gonna be cozy if we decide to tour the town!
Again, keep your eyes peeled for new blogs, especially after Friday when Ali gets here cuz that's when D-Town is gonna get brighter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Boyz:

This is Aunt Roz! How are you? The place looks great! I can't wait to see it. You guys are doing a wonderful job. As promised, I would love to fly you out to Chi-town as a token of my appreciation (or you can drive). I know you have plans this weekend and Van and Susie will be there next weekend. Therefore, I will leave it to you to provide me with dates that you are available.

Nice job...have fun...see you soon.

Luv....Aunt Roz
p.s. call me!
p.s.s. we need to make sure that a 17" high toilet is in the bathroom. Call me and I will make the necessary arrangements.

Thanks!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Boyz

How are you? The place looks wonderful!!! As a token of my appreciation I will like to fly you guys out to Chi-town for the weekend (or you may drive). I know you have company this weekend and Van/Susie will be out next weekend. Therefore, please let me know when it will be a good weekend for you to come.

Thanks for all of your hard work!
Luv Aunt Roz

P.s. In the bathroom there should be a 17" high toilet. Please call me and I will make the necessary arrangements for that.

Take care....call me!!!!